Because of his experience both in the courtroom and in the classroom, Mr. Crouse is frequently asked to give presentations and to present papers to various aviation gatherings including lawyers, pilots, operators, accident investigators and civic groups. We are glad to accept these invitations because we believe it is important to discuss issues in aviation and aviation law so that we may share with others what we have learned in order to make the system better—and safer.
Aviation Law, 2006, Co-Author, critically acclaimed and widely used in aviation law courses in the United States.
Presentations and Papers
1. "Confidentiality Agreements and Protective Orders: the Plaintiff's Perspective," James T. Crouse. Southern Methodist University Air Law Symposium (25th), February 22, 1991. Paper available upon request
2. “The Fourth Horseman Rears Its Ugly Head: The MACHIN Privilege
Threatens Doom To Service Members’ Product Liability Claims,”
James T. Crouse. Southern Methodist University Air Law Symposium,
February 1993 Paper available upon request
3. Panel Discussion: "Government Liability for Surplus Property
Sales," James T. Crouse. Southern Methodist University Air Law
Symposium (30th), March 1, 1996. Paper available
4. "Litigating Against The Foreign Aviation Defendant: A Practical Primer for Plaintiffs," James T. Crouse. Southern Methodist University Air Law Symposium (34th), February 25, 2000. Paper available upon request
5. "Daubert 101 - How to Make Your Expert Daubert
- Proof," James T. Crouse, North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers,
2003. Paper available upon request
6. "Litigation and Aviation Safety: Friends or Foes?" James T. Crouse, Aviation Safety, 2005. Available Online: PDF (14 MB)